Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Looking for Subtitles to the Movie: 手机

Thanks to the previously posted learning strategies video, I went looking for movies from 冯小刚 (Xiǎo Gāng Féng).  The first one I found is called "手机" and is out on You Tube but without any subtitles. I watched about 15 minutes of it and it seems interesting.  Also the dialogue is not too fast.  However, that does not mean I can completely (or even mostly) understand this movie.  But it is tantalizing that I understand bits of it.   Anybody know where I can find it with (mandarin) subtitles?

-- Thanks to Jennie for the clue.  All I needed to do was search for "电影手机" Which is exactly how I would search for an american movie named "Telephone". (e.g. search for "movie telephone")  But apparently all common sense deserted me once I was thinking of searching for a chinese movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment